Located in the heart of Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation on the eastern edge of Scottsdale, the venue offers premium accommodations, championship golf, fun gaming, Southwestern entertainment and unique shopping.
From outdoor adventures to relaxing spa retreats, Fort McDowell Destination was created by the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation to serve as your Arizona vacation destination while in our area. Fort McDowell Destination includes:
- Wekopa Resort and Conference Center: The only AAA Four Diamond resort with spa and casino in Scottsdale.
- Fort McDowell Adventures: Individuals and groups can experience adventure tours, horseback riding, Friday Night Franks Cookout, all on a spacious 25,000-acre terrain.
- We-Ko-Pa Golf Club: Two championship 18-hole golf courses with a 10,000 square foot desert-themed clubhouse.
- Fort McDowell Casino: Live bingo, slot machines, live keno, and six restaurants and lounges are just a few of the things to experience at the Casino.
- Eagle View RV Resort: Offering 150 sites with 24-hour security on-site, free shuttles, complimentary continental breakfast and more.
- Poco Diablo Resort: Full-service resort in Sedona ideal for couples and families.
Popular Arizona Tours and Vacation Guide Options
Steeped in rich Native American culture, our Scottsdale tours offer a unique look inside the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation and include horseback riding, kayaking and guided off-road excursions.
Popular events at Fort McDowell Destination include:
- The Yavapai Experience History Tour
- Bicycle and Jeep desert tours
- Friday Night Franks Cookout
- Tequila Bus Tour
- Mexican Carnival Games and Dancers
Come discover the majestic beauty and rich heritage of the Southwest. Book your Arizona adventure today!